Tovex® Seismic is a water gel explosive especially designed for Seismic Exploration. It is a cap sensitive product and need to be initiated with seismic detonator (by virtue of application). Taking into consideration the In direct comparison to seismographic 60% high-velocity dynamite, below are the advantages it has;
In direct comparison to seismograph 60% high-velocity dynamite;
- Tovex® Seismic Explosive is proven to be consistently high performing with far less risk in handling as compared to any of the class called dynamite.
- Much safer in use, been totally non-toxic fume generator.
- No headache while working with Biafo seismic product which on the contrary is inbuilt problem of dynamite by virtue of its ingredients.
- Shot hole results reveal its performance better than dynamite for Seismic prospecting.
- Seismic Explosive chub being hermetically produced is particularly well suited for application as a longer time sleep charge.
- Excellent resistance to water and thus don't desensitize under high hydrostatic pressures in the bore holes.
- The chubs are exceptionally of high quality material and can be screwed together to form a string as per desired length by virtue of application.
|Plain Detonator||No. 8|
|Length of Leg wire||4.5, 7, 15, 20, 25 and 30 Meter|
|Wire Resistance||0.05 ~ 0.055 ohms / mtr (Single tin wire PVC coated)|
|Maximum No Fire energy||7 milli-watts/ ohm|
|Maximum Operating Energy||15 milli-watts/ ohm|
|Water Resistance||Excellent (in packing)|
50 Pcs in a card board box and 500 Pcs in a corrugated carton
|Heat Test||Stable at temperature of +70 0C|
|Environmental Conditions||Stable at temperature range of -50 0C to +60 0C|
|Explosive Classification||Class 6, Division 3, UN No 0456 Group 1.4S|