Tovex® Coal Miner is a multipurpose small diameter permissible Water Gel Explosive. Salient features of this very particular explosive are;
- Specially designed for tough loading and shooting conditions in underground Coal and Rock mining applications.
- Tovex Coal Miner being permissible offers excellent fumes and smoke control (to the lowest possible level) as compared to dynamites.
- Energies released are truly comparable statistically to permissible dynamites, without using Nitroglycerine or other headache-causing Ingredients.
- Very good proportionate outcome of quantity to yield.
- It is available in standard diameter range of 25 to 32mm.
|Gas Volume||1000 Liter/Kg|
|Velocity of Detonation||Up-to 3300 m/sec|
|Fume Class||Class 1 Acceptable for underground use|
|Explosive Classification||Class 3, Division 1, UN No 0241 Group 1.1D|
|Water Resistance||Excellent (in packing)|
|Shelf Life||One year from the date of manufacture while properly stored at ambient temperatures|
|Net weight per box||25 kg.|